Bienvenido! My name is Aaron and I am currently serving in Dominican Republic. Whether this is in the United States or somewhere else in the world , Jehovah's work must be done! As we have been advised, "taste and see that Jehovah is good!" This blog is just about my little taste so far.

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Our convention is rapidly approaching!

Hello friends! So over the last 3 weeks, I had what we think was the flu. It was sorta awful which is why I didn't get to post much! I've been hibernating and sleeping the whole time. But now that I'm feeling MUCH better , it's time to get back to work. We're in the final days of our district convention campaign and we're all really looking forward to it! A guagua packed with 30 brothers and sisters from our congregation will leave Thursday morning at 6 am so that we can be in the capital by 8 am to help out with the assembly hall cleaning. I'm so excited for this convention because I'm sure it will provide much needed encouragement.

We have a guest coming in tonight named Taijee. There's a really awesome story behind this and I'll tell you about it on the next post. But you'll be surprised to hear how this all worked out!

Below are some of the pictures of our vacation that meant to upload weeks ago. But I hope you enjoy them!

Nos vemos,
Aaron









No comments:

Post a Comment