Bienvenido! My name is Aaron and I am currently serving in Dominican Republic. Whether this is in the United States or somewhere else in the world , Jehovah's work must be done! As we have been advised, "taste and see that Jehovah is good!" This blog is just about my little taste so far.

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Table witnessing and more!

Hey friends! I have soooooo much to talk about so I think I'll split it up into a couple posts. This first post is about the Manhattan Project hitting Santiago!!! For the past month or two we've been doing table witnessing from Monday- Friday. It's been so exciting and the results have been incredible. So many bible studies have been started and many magazines are being placed. So what we have to do is put in an application which says our availability and so on. This right now is only available to pioneers. My partner for the table is usually my Mom. It's been really great for us to be able to use our Spanish. We have the watchtower and awake in English and Spanish , so we have to be ready to give a witness in either language. We've met some really nice people through this and it has been a real blessing to be able to try this form of witnessing out.

So John has still been so faithful in following us around as we preach! Alejandro and I wanted Herby to meet the dog and Herby HATED him! But John stayed by Herby's side. This dog is so faithful to us and we haven't even done anything for it. But I like him a lot. I feel as tho he would protect us if any bad dogs attacked at all.

We went on our vacation and it was so nice! I'll talk more about that in the next post and I'll post some pictures then as well.

Below you'll see Herby and his new best friend. Then Monica, my mom and I at the table. Lastly , pocket is alive and well! He just got a bath and needed to dry out !

I hope you friends are doing well and I'm so excited to see you soon!

Nos Vemos,
Aaron








No comments:

Post a Comment