Bienvenido! My name is Aaron and I am currently serving in Dominican Republic. Whether this is in the United States or somewhere else in the world , Jehovah's work must be done! As we have been advised, "taste and see that Jehovah is good!" This blog is just about my little taste so far.

Monday, October 1, 2012

Exciting news!

Class on Saturday went great! I think it was easier because I knew what to expect , so when I got in we went right to work. The students behave for the most part too. BUT they still make me laugh all the time. I mean the things that come out of their mouths are hilarious.

Sunday we got an exciting announcement at the meeting. The circuit overseer would be making a special visit to our congregation this week! But he wouldn't be working in the territory we normally work in. Se, lately we've been trying to form another English group in Santiago. The circuit overseer will be focusing on this part of the territory in hopes of establishing a new English group on the other side of the city. We won't have any special meeting on Tuesday. But on Thursday we will meet at our normal hall with a special talk about the work going on. Then on Saturday we will have the very first English meeting at Imbert Kingdom Hall!!!' So this is a very exciting time for everyone because we'll truly see how Jehovah is making the little one a mighty nation.

We've had some friends ask about the dogs so below us Candy and Pocket. They're both happy and healthy.

We hope you friends are doing well and we think about you often. We're getting leads on some houses so hopefully we will have somewhere soon where you can all come and visit.

Nos Vemos,
Aaron

2 comments:

  1. Wow... I'm so full of humble pride for you and your mom!! While I miss you guys, I love the step on over into macedonia without hesitation disposition. Even though yall are no longer right around the corner... I'm thrilled to know that very soon we will all have forever. Please keep up the good and fine work and may Jehovah continue to bless you all. StaceyJ P.S. Keep that blog going!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having a new congregation in Imbert would be perfect...all the public cars run right by it and Jerry mentioned last Saturday, its one of the oldest Kingdom Halls in Santiago, so its well known. Excited for you guys but also jealous I can't be there right now to help out, lol. -Cassandra

    ReplyDelete