Bienvenido! My name is Aaron and I am currently serving in Dominican Republic. Whether this is in the United States or somewhere else in the world , Jehovah's work must be done! As we have been advised, "taste and see that Jehovah is good!" This blog is just about my little taste so far.

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Memorial season!

Friends I apologizing for not posting for so long! The campaign work has keeping us super busy! We have been in new territories lately and we've found a new group of English speakers ! The area is called Santa MarĂ­a and it's very rural. The animals just roam wherever they want and there's so many types! There's dogs, cows, horses and peacocks! It's been a nice change of scenery from the city. The campaign work this year has been a little difficult tho. We didn't receive our invitations for the memorial this year so all our invitation work has been by word of mouth! We got an emergency shipment of invitations but only enough for each publisher to have one! All we could do is show the invitation. BUT I JUST GOT WORD AS I WAS TYPING THIS! We received our invitations tonight!!!! We'll get to enjoy the campaign work now !!! This is so exciting !

I've received some wonderful comments from you friends and I wanted to let you know how encouraging it is for my mom and I to read these! I'll be responding to you all very soon. Thank you so much for your wonderful comments friends!

Below are an assortment of pictures from our campaign work! I hope you enjoy.

We hope you friends are doing well and think about you often !

Nos Vemos,
Aaron

















No comments:

Post a Comment