Bienvenido! My name is Aaron and I am currently serving in Dominican Republic. Whether this is in the United States or somewhere else in the world , Jehovah's work must be done! As we have been advised, "taste and see that Jehovah is good!" This blog is just about my little taste so far.

Monday, November 26, 2012

Ataita

After a whole day of trying to understand technology , i have finally been able to make the singing in Swahili available for viewing. I love how the circuit overseer was harmonizing with everyone. It was an awesome experience and i hope you guys enjoy!!!

http://youtu.be/znJaodAOpas

O!!!! Last but not least, I finally fixed the problem with the comment section. I know some people were trying to leave comments but needed a google account to do so but now it's completely open to the public to leave comments ( or at least I think it is). Sorry for the inconvenience !!!

Nos Vemos,
Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment