Bienvenido! My name is Aaron and I am currently serving in Dominican Republic. Whether this is in the United States or somewhere else in the world , Jehovah's work must be done! As we have been advised, "taste and see that Jehovah is good!" This blog is just about my little taste so far.

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Just a quick update!

Hey everyone ! We just wanted to share that we'll be back home shortly and are just extremely excited to return to our assignment. We've been able to enjoy many things here tho. My mom had the circuit overseer visit in her French congregation and this brother was so kind. He taught us how to sing in Swahili ! So Saturday after the French meeting we all gathered and began to sing song 111, Ataita (He will call). I have a recording of it that I will try to upload at some point but I'm not exactly sure how. It was a very touching experience.

For those of you who adore Pocket, my dog, you will be pleased to know that Esa is taking care of him. Now , I'm not saying she's doing a good job at it. You're probably wondering what in the world I mean , so check out this link to her blog. Prepare yourself my friends, it's not pretty.
traveladdictsonadime.wordpress.com/2012/11/25/ummm-whats-a-pocket/

I hope you friends are doing well! Just know we think of all of you often.

Nos Vemos,
Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment