Bienvenido! My name is Aaron and I am currently serving in Dominican Republic. Whether this is in the United States or somewhere else in the world , Jehovah's work must be done! As we have been advised, "taste and see that Jehovah is good!" This blog is just about my little taste so far.

Monday, February 18, 2013

A "Loud" shout of praise

Hey friends ! Sunday was such an amazing day! 6 of my bible students came to the meeting. I was in such shock. Right now I'm conducting about 12 bible studies and it's been truly crazy. I can't handle it by myself so Herby has been willing to come and help me out with studies every Sunday. Just yesterday we conducted studies with 8 different people after the meeting. So today is my day to sleep in and relax. After a day of students like that , you need to just chill out. I don't have many pictures to share right now but I'll try to take some soon.

We've had such a large group at the meetings because of the group of Americans that came to support us. After the meeting, it was so loud I could barely hear myself think! I couldn't help but think what a LOUD shout of praise that was.

Hope you friends are doing well and we think of you often.

Nos Vemos ,
Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment