Bienvenido! My name is Aaron and I am currently serving in Dominican Republic. Whether this is in the United States or somewhere else in the world , Jehovah's work must be done! As we have been advised, "taste and see that Jehovah is good!" This blog is just about my little taste so far.

Friday, January 18, 2013

Pictures for everybody !

Well today is gonna be kinda a lazy post. I have so many pictures that you friends need to see! Tomorrow I'll fill you in on all the success we've been having. When I say we are starting a bible study nearly every day, I'm not exaggerating! It's been incredible! But today, we look at pictures.

First is the scenery section. Most of these pictures are from Jarabacoa. It was an amazing day with Jovita! We rode motoconchos all around the mountain. My mom tried her first motor concho ride too! It was so much fun! I even got to preach to my driver on the way.

Next is the fancy restaurant we went to that's up the mountain. It actually ROTATES so everyone can see the valley. The food was amazing and the company was even better. We met friends from La Vega sign language congregation and also met up with some other good friends of ours.

Last but not least is the crazy bunch of kids, myself included. We had so much fun! It was Laurine's (Jovita's niece) last day in the country before she went back home. But needless to say, we made it plenty entertaining.

Hope you friends enjoyed the pictures!

Nos Vemos,
Aaron







































No comments:

Post a Comment